Saturday, March 31, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/31/18

       We walked into the Racine Bakery, the smell of freshly baked bread hitting my face. There were crowds of people everywhere so we had to dodge and duck many people, just to get to the front counter. We waited in line for a few minutes, as I looked around the room admiring the cakes, cookies, and other treats laid out in front of us. I just stood behind my dad, breathing in the wonderful scent of freshly baked goods. Once it was our turn, my dad ordered a dozen bacon buns and four paczkis, which are basically buns filled with cream. While my dad waited to get the order, my mom, brother, and I went to entrance to wait for him. Once he came, with treats in hand, we pulled the heavy door and walked out. We were headed to watch trains and eat paczis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...