Friday, March 23, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/23/18

              I walked into the huge band room to finish make up PARCC testing. I followed the other people also taking make up tests and sat down. I had never been in the band room before and it was a lot bigger than I imagined. Huge lockers covered the walls with instruments inside, outside, and on top of them. One of the walls had a big pile of guitars stacked high and scattered everywhere. The other wall was filled with instruments cases, probably with instruments inside them. I would estimate that there were a couple hundred instruments in this room. In the front of the room, there was a big whiteboard with a bunch of desks facing it. Like the other kids, I sat in one of the desks and took out my iPad. Once I had my testing ticket, I got on TestNav and started the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...