Monday, March 12, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/12/18

       I turned the dial this way and that, unlocking the lock on my locker. I heard the quiet “click” and opened my locker. I took off my backpack and set it on the floor in front of my locker. Then, I unzipped my jacket and hung it on the hook in my locker. After that, I unlatched my backpack and pulled out my accordion. I held it at my side while I also pulled out my pencil case and book. I balanced those on my accordion while I set my backpack at the bottom of my locker, I put my iPad bag over my shoulder, and closed my locker. Finally, I slid my lock back onto my locker, and clicked it shut. That is when I head to my first room of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...