Tuesday, March 20, 2018

slice of Life Challenge 3/20/18

       I ran down the stairs and dove into our newly bought couch. It was freezing down here in the basement so I pulled the blanket that my mom had on her over me too. My brother was on the other side of her with the blankets over him and earphones on  his head looking at his iPad. Everything down here looked red because of the old OPEN sign my mom had gotten my dad for his birthday. It was hanging right above the couch we were sitting in.  We all looked at my dad as he called our attention. He had just set up his old turntable and he wanted to play some records for us. We watched as he carefully put the record into place and music started filling the room. My dad walked to the front and pretended to play the drums with the beat of the music. I sat there wondering if this would become a regular thing for our family, which actually might not be such a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...