Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/27/18

         I sat on the couch in my backroom, my dad sitting next to me with the computer on his lap. My brother, Isaac, was laying on the floor in front of me with his legs up on the coffee table. My two guinea pigs were laying down next to me and in my lap. As I pet them, they made a soft humming noise, which was them purring. They both faced the TV, as if they were watching it. I too watched the flashing colors of the television. Every once in a while, one of them would move around or look at me as if to say, “do you have any food for me?”  When they did that, I just smiled at them and looked back at the TV. This is how my family and I spent our Tuesday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...