Monday, March 12, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/11/18

       I heard the floorboards creak as I walked to the living room. I had just finished the game of Chess with my dad and my mom and brother were playing the boardgame Allowance. They were sitting on the floor by the heater, halfway through a game. I sat next to them to watch. The board was filled with bright colors, almost neon. One at a time, they rolled the die, then moved their piece. There were huge stacks of fake money. Every turn, they either took form their pile of money, or added to it. This went on and on until my mom won. Then, I went upstairs and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...