Friday, March 16, 2018

Slice of Life challenge- 3/16/18

       I watched the flashing lights on the screen, making the images of the movie I was watching. I heard my mom call my name to tell me my dinner was ready. I walked over to the kitchen and took my plate from my mom. There was a bowl of Curry from last nights dinner in a bowl balancing on the plate. There was also a bean burrito that my mom had just cooked. I poured myself some water and balanced everything on my plate as I walked to the backroom. I sat down on the couch and balanced my plate on my lap. My dad and brother sat next to me, also watching TV.  Finally being able to settle in, I took my fork, and started eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...