Wednesday, October 4, 2017

If I were president...

If I were president, I would try to make everyone united.

  • I would help Americans be united with everyone around the world.
  • I would allow anyone to come live here to start a better life.
  • I would make it a law that ANYONE can go anywhere here.
If I were president, I would let anyone come to live here.
  • No one would be "illegal" because everyone would be welcome.
  • There would still be checking at airports, but, as long as you have no weapons, you are free to come to America.
  • There would be no bans on countries.
No guns would be allowed.
  • The only reason for guns is to kill.
  • There would be no gun shops ANYWHERE.
  • There would be no guns allowed to enter the country.
  • The only exception would be that police could have guns, only for use of their job.

THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE...

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this! After what you said I would vote for you to become president, and it would be better to have a girl president, I would vote for you. I think that guns are bad and I'm glad you think that too, we have rights to bare arms even though guns are bad what about police, are police going to have guns? Many people need guns for jobs, and people need them to protect themselves, by taking away guns it might hurt people. I agree with what you say about guns but in the 10 commandments it says we have the rights to bare arms. I really loved your post and hope you consider the stuff about the guns, I don't mean any harm because you are an awesome person and would make an awesome president, I hope you consider what I said, thanks for writing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with you with that police should have guns, for their job. Thanks for your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya, I love your suggestions for President. You give me three clear things you would like to incorporate and all of your reasons why as well. I loved reading this and I can tell you would make an amazing president one day. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...