Thursday, March 22, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/22/18

       
      I walked up to the front of the room where we were getting our new iPad cases. I tossed my old iPad bag on the floor under the table like everyone else was doing and took the small wrapped package from my teacher. I headed back to my seat and sat down. I slowly pulled the clear packaging of the bag. The first thing I noticed was that it was extremely small. It was almost the same size as the iPad itself. I unlatched it and opened it to find a piece of paper inside and one of those tiny packs that say "do not eat" on them. This was immediately collected by my teacher and thrown away. The inside was very soft and didn't make it easy to slide the iPad inside. But I managed to slide it in and watched as all my classmates got used to their own cases too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...