Monday, April 9, 2018

Fourth quarter goals

       Since quarter four is the last quarter of the year, I will need to do some goals I set earlier in the year. In quarter one, I set the goal for myself to get no falcon fouls the whole year. I have done well on this goal so far, but I won’t know for sure if  I will accomplish this until the end of this quarter. In ELA, I set the goal for myself to read ten books. So far, I have read fifteen books, which means I have already completed this goal. For this quarter, I’m setting the goal for myself to read another five books. That would mean I did double the goal I set for myself at the beginning of the year. Last quarter, I gave myself the goal of writing more on my blogs. I didn’t really succeed on that one. Throughout the third quarter, my blogging has stayed about the same length. I will try this goal again for fourth quarter, too. These are only a few of the goals I am setting for myself this quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...