Friday, March 2, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/2/18

       I sat anxiously in my chair in ELA, waiting for the end of the day, when I would see the cast list for The Sound Of Music. I remember two days before, when I had my audition for the musical.  Did I do well? Do I have a chance to get in? These questions go through my head over and over. I have a hard time to concentrate on anything else. I can almost feel the butterflies in my stomach. I look around and see my classmates writing their Slice of Life. I look around the room, trying to get my mind off the musical and cast list. I see all the signs and books in the room, which I had seen hundreds of times. I think of all the work that is due today, and how I need to get started. For now, my mind was off the musical. But, I still couldn’t wait until the end of the school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...