Friday, March 30, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/30/18

       I sat on my knees on the carpeted floor of my bedroom. My friend, Ava, sat across from me. In between us there was a huge coloring book. It was a color by number coloring book, where you colored a hexagon a certain color, according to the number that was in it. We had no idea what the picture would be, there was just a couple hundred hexagons, with different numbers in them. I looked at the line of different colored markers we had sprawled out on the carpeted floor. I randomly chose a red colored marker and pulled off the cap. I carefully balanced it on the other page of the book and started coloring in the first shapes. We both just colored and talked for at least another hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...