Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/21/18

       I sat down on the rug next to our old wooden coffee table. Not knowing what to do, I started examining our living room. To the right of me, there was a long, short table that held hundreds of Legos making up a city my brother had begun to build. There were Legos all over that area. I saw them underneath the table, on the chairs, and even across the room. Next to that table was a huge, fancy doorway leading to our front door. I turned my head to the other side of me and saw the old, high couch with a bunch of pictures of my family over it. There were lamps on both sides of the couch, one slightly shorter than the other. On the wall behind me, there was a big game cupboard with games spilling out on all sides. Finally, there was another doorway leading to our dining room. After this short look on my living room, I turned my head back to the front of me and started on my Slice of Life post for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...