Friday, October 20, 2017

Writer vs Singer

       If I had to choose to be either a writer or a singer, I would choose writer. I love reading and writing and when you are famous for being a writer, you entertain people, but also don’t need to stand up in front of an audience. Well, you only have to stand up in front of an audience to maybe give speeches, but that isn’t the same as singing in front of an audience. Also, when you are a writer people can enjoy your books forever and ever, even when you have passed away. I also don’t enjoy singing like I enjoy writing.

2 comments:

  1. You make some very good points for choosing a writer. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see why you chose writer, but I still don’t know which job I’d choose! I LOVE THEM BOTH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...