Sunday, March 25, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/25/18

       I heard the faint "click" as the heater kicked in. A few minutes later, warm air was blowing on my face. I was no longer cold but my face was burning up. I turned around and went on to my stomach. I then pulled my markers from underneath me and started drawing again. I was getting the perfect amount of heat now and I didn't want to move. So, I put down the drawing materials I held and just enjoyed the heat. My house had been getting very cold and I was glad when the heater finally turned on. I calmly just laid there and slowly fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...