Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/6/18

       I walked to the living room to get my backpack. I looked inside it to find my I.D that I hadn’t been able to find before. I put the I.D on and brought my backpack to the kitchen. I rested it on one of our kitchen chairs while I packed it. I picked up my huge, heavy accordion folder which had all my school papers and notebooks in it. I struggled to slide it into my backpack, but once I got it in, there was a lot more space. Then, I put in my pencil case, which was full of the new colored pencils I got this weekend. Then, I carefully slid in the artwork I had been working on the night before, which was due today. The last time I did this, the artwork slid out of my backpack, and I never found it. I didn’t want that to happen to this one, so I carefully secured it in my backpack. Once I got everything in it, I  latched it, and put it on the stairs, next to my iPad bag and iPad. Finally, I put on my coat, backpack, and iPad bag. I was at last ready to leave for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...