Monday, March 26, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/26/18

       I heard my mom call my name from the kitchen. I stood up from where I was sitting in front of the computer and headed into the kitchen. I saw my mom standing there with the glass of juice in her hand that I had asked for. I ran over and took the glass from her. I said thanks and dashed back to the living room. The computer screen had turned black so I had to tap the buttons a few times to get it started up again. The screen I had been on was still up, though. I quickly pushed some buttons and started typing.With an idea finally, I sipped on my juice and wrote my slice of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...