Monday, March 12, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/10/18

      As our car drove,into the forest preserve, I could already see how muddy the path that we would take was. We piled out of the car and stepped onto the hard gravel. As soon as I took my first steps on the path, I knew how this walk was going to be. My shoe completely sunk into the deep mud. I took a few more steps and heard the “squish-squash”ing of my Converse shoes falling through the mud. That made me decide to walk on the side of the path, surrounded by the trees. I had to trust and turn in all directions to keep from getting poked and scratched by the thorns and branches. This was a pretty small but fun adventure for a normal Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...