Thursday, March 29, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/29/18

       I carefully took the spoon out of the paint container. I brought it over to the sink in art class and washed the black paint off of it. As the water rushed out of the sink and hit the spoon, the paint slowly washed away. Once I did this spoon, and the spoon from the white paint container, I put the lids back on the paints carefully, trying not to get paint on my hands. I did get my hands covered with paint, though, so I walked back over to the sink and washed my hands with hot water and soap. Once my hands were washed and dried, I walked back to my seat and stacked all my things neatly on top of each other. Then, I put my iPad bag, with the iPad in it, over my shoulder and picked up my accordion, book, and pencil case. Finally, I stood behind my seat and waited for my table to be called to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...