Monday, March 12, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/13/18

       I walked into my excel, ready for the day. I carried my empty IPad bag on my shoulder and accordion, pencil case, and book in hand. I walked over to where I sit and put all my stuff down. I rested my iPad bag against the table leg and stacked my other stuff on the table. No one else was at my table yet so I pulled down all the chairs at the table. Then, I walked over to the iPad cart and took out my iPad and slid it into the case. Finally, I took a seat at my table. I opened the book I was reading and read that until breakfast was called. But, I kept reading while eating the NutriGrain bar and drinking the milk. This is how I spent the rest of excel, reading and eating. Once it was time to leave, I threw away my garbage and headed out the door to first block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...