Monday, March 12, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/9/18

       I pushed open the heavy door and walked inside. I saw a bunch of kids who were also trying out for the Sound Of Music musical my school was putting on. My audition was supposed to be in five minutes, and there were about forty kids in line to go into the gym for auditions. There was a lunch table pulled in front of the Emerson gym doors. Two teachers sat there, calling people for auditions and taking their paperwork. Some of the kids in line were practicing for their auditions. Some were just talking. I took a seat next to my friend who was also trying out. We practiced our lines while waiting to be called up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...