Saturday, March 24, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/24/18

       I pulled open the garage door and ran outside. I rushed to the backdoor and waited while my dad and brother caught up with me. My dad pushed the key into the keyhole of the door and turned the door knob as the door opened. I walked up the stairs to see my mom waiting for us. The taste of ice cream was still in my mouth and I wished the nice time my dad, brother, and I were having wouldn't have ended. As soon as walked into the kitchen, I remembered instantly what I needed to do tonight. I ran into the living room and pulled out our computer. Unfortunately, it said the battery was running low so I had to quickly find the charger and plug it in. Once it was charged enough, I pulled up my blogger and started my slice of life for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...