Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/28/18

        I sat on the couch for just a few minutes before heading upstairs to bed. I sat there, with the iPad rested on my lap. I heard the soft music of the the iPad my brother, Isaac, was playing with. He sat on the other side of the couch, next to to my piles and piles of school stuff. In between us, I saw my bright pink accordion, pencil case, backpack, and a bunch of papers. Right in front of me, there was a high, wooden table with a book and pencils on it. I was leaning on a soft, beige pillow with the guinea pigs on my lap. The iPad on my lap was leaning on the pillow and my leg, so I could easily see the screen. The top of the iPad screen said, “blogger.com” and the blogger page was pulled up. I tapped the white space in the middle of the screen and started typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...