Monday, March 19, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/19/18

        I sat on the couch in the living room with a computer on my lap. I looked down and saw the intricate pattern of the couch fabric and the huge rip that had been worn away from the many years of people sitting on it. I took my finger and traced the lines of the pattern, trying to take my mind off of things. I quickly let my head fall back and slam against the backboard of the couch in frustration. My head was full of ideas of what to write about, but none seemed right. I stared at the empty screen of the computer, wondering why I was having so much trouble tonight thinking of what to write. I thought of the last few weeks and all the things my family and I had done. I just couldn't put any of these stories into words at the moment. Suddenly, I recalled back to things my teacher had told us about writing our slice of lifes. I quickly wrote my slice of life in which you are reading now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...