Sunday, March 18, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/18/18

       I walked into the dark living room. I flipped on the light switch and saw as the whole room lit up. Then, I quickly turned it back off, not wanting to ruin the peace and quiet. I walked over to the rocking chair next to the window and sat down. I sat there, looking out the window to the night sky. I saw a row of houses, some with their porch light on, some with it off. The moon light made everything look eerie. The street lamps shone down on the grass and street. There were cars parked on all sides of the street, making the scene look even more creepy. I sat there in silence, watching the still scene in front of me. I saw nothing move except the slow rock of the chair I was sitting on. After a few minutes, I went back to the kitchen, glad to see another living being again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...