Saturday, March 17, 2018

slice of Life Challenge 3/17/18

       Our car zoomed down the highway. I could feel the cool air hitting my face through the open window. I watched as we drove past businesses. I saw people walking, trees blowing, and everything swaying peacefully with the wind. The loud music from our car pounded in my ears. My mom slept in the front seat, next to my dad who was driving. Every few minutes, my dad would start singing along to the song that was playing. I just sat there, my eyes closed, absorbing everything I could in this calm drive. Though I didn't want it to end, I was glad when we finally stopped the car at the restaurant we were eating at tonight. We all got out of the car and walked in. It was finally time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...