Thursday, March 1, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/1/18

        I heard the clip, clop of the rain falling on our roof as I walked down the back steps to our door. I couldn’t find an umbrella so I would have to run as fast as I could to get to the garage and open the door. I looked to the side of me and saw my friend who we were driving to school today. On the count of three, we ran out. As I ran, I could feel the rain hitting my head and running down my back. My glasses were all fogged up and I could barely see a thing. We ran and ran and what was probably 30 seconds, felt like an hour. As soon as we reached the garage door, I pulled out the key and started trying to unlock it. It unlocked right away and we jumped into the garage, thankful for the nice, dry space. I hit the two buttons to make the trunk and the doors open. We got in the car and relaxed for a few minutes while waiting for my mom and brother to meet us. At least we were dry for now, until we got out to go in the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...