Monday, March 12, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/14/18

        I hurried past groups of kids; talking and getting ready to go into class. I rushed to the line going into science, my first block. I followed as they started making their way into Ms.Coalson’s room. I took my seat and unloaded all my things. I watched as everyone filed in, going to their seats. Once everyone was in, Ms.Coalson walked to the front of the room and started giving us directions. All we had to do was finish the project we had been working on. I was done with that, so I got some free time.  I pulled out my book and went back to reading it, which I had spent almost all of excel doing. It felt like I was only reading for about five minutes, when she called our attention again. I walked to the turn in bin to turn in my project. Once everyone got back to their seats, we started our lesson. I couldn’t wait until my next block (ELA), where I could read some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...