Thursday, March 15, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/15/18

       I saw the garage door slide open as my mom hit the button on our car. She drove slowly into the garage and parked the car. I carefully pulled the handle on my car door to open it. I slid on my backpack and jumped out of the car. Then, I walked around the car to the door that led to our backyard. I pushed it open and walked outside, followed by my mom and brother. Once I was outside, I ran to the backdoor of my house and waited there until my mom came with the keys. I watched as she slid the key into the keyhole and turned. Then she turned the handle and opened up the door. My brother and I pushed our ways inside and walked up the steps leading to our kitchen. I pulled off my coat and backpack and hung them by the stairs. Then I sat at the kitchen table and got myself a snack. This is how almost everyday ended on a school day in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...