Monday, March 5, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/5/18

       I looked at all the work I still had to do on my art project as I cleared off the table to work. I piled up the dishes and all at once, dumped them into the sink with the rest of the dishes. Then, I piled up all the papers on the table, which was the majority of the things on the table. I put those on one of the table chairs and scooped up the rest of the things on the table and put them on the countertop. Then I washed off the table so, my artwork would get last nights’s dinner on it. Now, I was ready to finally get started on this drawing. I took out all my supplies, metallic colored pencils, erases, markers, paint.    I took out the first color pencil and started drawing a design. Even though I love doing art, I couldn’t wait to finish this and get on to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...