Monday, March 5, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge 3/4/18

        I headed upstairs stop get pajamas on. My dad had just gotten a movie in the mail and he couldn’t wait for my family and I to watch it with him. Once I came back downstairs, I thought they would be all ready,  but they weren’t. My brother and my dad were having an argument about which music was the best and my mom was busy folding laundry. I headed to the back room to get the movie started. My mom had pulled out the mattress that was usually under my brothers bed so we could have more space to settle in. My dad went downstairs to finish what he was doing and my mom, brother, and I settled in to the movie. Once my dad came up, we started the movie. This was a great way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...