Saturday, March 3, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge-3/3/18

My brother and I walked around the corner to the toy store. My mom had sent the two of us in with our money so we would be more independent. It was afternoon and the sun was shining brightly in our faces. We walked around the store until we found the door. We opened it and I heard the little jingling noise of the bells on the door. As soon as we got in, my brother ran to the toy Lamborghini he had been waiting and waiting to get. He quickly chose the color he wanted and paid for it, before I could even start looking for what I wanted. I saw my brother go over to a stack of hand puppets and started trying them out. I walked to the lego isle to see if there was anything there I wanted. My brother was starting to get restless so I just picked out a five dollar set and told him I was ready. I paid and we started heading out the door, just as my mom came to meet us. I heard the little bells on the door jingle as we walked out to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...