Thursday, March 8, 2018

Slice of Life Challenge- 3/8/18

        I rushed out the door, hoping not to miss the bus. I was already minutes late, and I really didn’t want to miss this bus. I could feel the air rushing past me. I was only about half way across the alley and I was already running out of breath. I could hear dogs barking and jumping up to see who was running. I ran with all my might and as I turned the corner, as the bus pulled in. I slowed my pace to a speed walk, knowing that I would be there by the time the last person got on the bus. I made it there just as they were about to leave, out of breath and tired. Since I was the last person on the bus, I had to sit in the middle, between two seats. I was tired, but at least I made the bus, and was on my way to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...