Monday, September 10, 2018

Welcome to my blog

               My name is Maya Miller and I am 12 years old and in 7th grade. This is the beginning of my seventh grade blog. I live with my mom, dad, brother, and two guinea pigs. My brother’s name is Isaac and my guinea pigs are Charlotte and Andrea.

         During my free time , I like to read. My favorite book is The Westing Game. My favorite authors are Lemony Snicket, who is the author of A Series of Unfortunate Events and All The Wrong Questions and Pseonemous Bosch, who is the author of The Secret Series
       I also like to draw and act. My favorite TV shows are The Office and Modern Family. My favorite subjects are ELA and Science. I also like to write and want to possibly be an author when I grow up.  I hope you enjoy reading my blog this year.

I commented on Alejandra’s blog, Clementine’s blog, 

3 comments:

  1. I liked how you introduced yourself and what there is to know about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices in books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve started to read The Series of Unfortunate Events, but I never got very far. I think I’ll try reading more of it this year.

    ReplyDelete

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...