Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Slice of Life- 2/26/18

       As soon as my block four was dismissed, I hurried to my locker to get my things. I was going to The Sound Of Music workshop after school and I didn’t want to be late. I knew I would probably be early since I was moving so quickly. I fumbled around with my lock for a few minutes. Why could I just not get the combination right now? I finally got my locker open and grabbed my things and headed to the Multi Purpose Room, where the workshop was being held. I didn’t really need to be in such a hurry, though since I one of first ones there. I looked around the MPR, where I had eaten lunch at just a few hours before. All the tables had been pushed to one side so there was a huge open space in the middle of the room. There was one table on another side that held some instrument and other devices. I had been watching the Sound Of Music so much that the songs just kept playing over and over again in my head. I took a seat on one of the benches pushed to the side and waited for the directors and other students to come in. I couldn’t wait to begin.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great Slice of Life practice. I look forward to reading more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...