Monday, April 22, 2019

SOL#15

Once I finished writing the last sentence on the poster I had been working on, I raised my hand. The substitute teacher walked over to the chair I was sitting in and I asked her to check my work over. She did just that and said that it looked fine. So, I flipped the paper over and wrote my name as she walked away to check on another student’s work. I then stood up from my chair, set down my poster, and picked up the scissors, glue stick, and ruler that were in the area that I worked in. I took these and went to the bins where my teacher kept that sort of stuff. I opened the drawers and slid the item into the correctly labeled bin. Then, I walked back to where my seat was and picked up the articles that I had been using. I then walked around the room along the counters and dropped the articles in their correct bin. I watched as the article fell and became just like the other articles just like it. Soon, I was back at my seat and sat down, sliding my pencil across the table so it was next to the rest of my stuff. Immediately, the pencil rolled down the uneven table due to the uneven floor and gravity, falling next to my ipad, which I had taken out in the meantime. I slid it back to and watched as the same thing happened. Frustration started to come to me and I hastily zipped open my pencil bag and shoved the pencil in it, then rezipping the bag and dropping it back on top of my notebooks. With the roll away pencil out of the way, my attention focused back on to my ipad and I continued the work I was trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...