Sunday, April 14, 2019

SOL#7

I woke up to the a snowstorm in April. I had been doing an argumentative essay on climate change so I was thinking a lot about it lately. Since it was about 70 degrees a week ago, I was now convinced that this was the end of the world as we know it. Then I heard that it was supposed to be 50 degrees the next day and I actually started to stress out. It became even worse, when later on in the day it started to thunder. And this may seem normal, but it was thundering while it was snowing. “This is the end!”, I heard myself say. Then, with all these thoughts and worries about Earth’s climate, I started to write my slice of life of the day. I am writing this in hopes of people finally realizing that climate change is a problem and that we have to do something about it. After my long thinking session, my mom brought me my lunch, which happened to be mac n’ cheese, I ate it up, listening to the snow and the thunder outside, which I hadn’t thought possible until today. I finished my lunch in front of the television and then put my bowl in the sink to be washed. Then I took out my ipad again to continue my slice of life for the day. Then, I finished it and continued on with my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...