Wednesday, April 17, 2019

SOL#9

I sat in my math class, freezing cold, rubbing my hands together to try to keep warm. I look around me and see the light brown speckled table in which my notebooks, folders, and pencil case sit on. There is also a tissue box in the middle of the table for wiping off whiteboards or blowing your nose, which I personally thought was gross, but I wasn’t going to argue. I had finished my work and was just sitting there, waiting for the rest of my class to finish. Then I heard I heard my teacher talking. She was explaining how to do the math problem, which I already knew and I had already gotten the problem correct. So, I just stared off into space until I decided to just move on to the next slide. So I did, and I finished the problems on that slide and looked up, seeing what my teacher was doing. She was still explaining the problem on the previous slide, so I just sat there, feeling bored and wishing my teacher would just move on to the next page. Finally she did, but I had already done that problem so I moved on to the next slide. By the time I finished that slide, I decided to just do the whole lesson on my ipad. I did this with no trouble and finished quickly. My class had finally caught up with me and were doing the problem that I had just done. Soon, my class would be dismissed and I would move on to my next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...