Sunday, April 21, 2019

SOL#14

I sat on the run-down couch that my family had had for my whole life. It was grey with white speckles on it and it smelled a little bit like guinea pig due to all the times my guinea pigs walked on the couch. Next to me was my brother holding our family computer on his lap. It was playing his favorite show on Netflix. I liked the show somewhat, but wasn’t quite as obsessed as he was. I was partially watching it but also partially doing my homework. I knew on the inside that I probably wasn’t doing my very best work in front of Netflix, but I could barely help it. I started to pay more attention on my homework than the show because personally, I thought the show was becoming boring. I was mostly just sitting there as support for my brother. Occasionally he would look at me and laugh or give me a sort of gasp. I would then copy his face and he would be satisfied and look back at the show. Soon, I was hooked on watching the show again and put my full attention on it. We were fairly far into the show, so it was getting to the intense part and I knew that I would soon need to put my homework away for later and just watch the show with my little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...