Saturday, April 13, 2019

SOL#5

We walked quietly to my house. The wind was very strong and our hair was getting blown all over the place and I could barely see anything. We had only been walking for a couple of minutes, from the bus stop, but it seemed like hours. Finally we came in view of my house and quickened our pace. My friend and I saw our brothers playing with their Nerf guns in my backyard. We said hi to them and went into the house. I yelled hello to my mom in the other room before we continued on to the front room. We stood there for a few seconds pondering what to do. My friend standing next to me asked if I wanted to go outside. I didn’t really feel like it but I said okay because anything had to be better than this uncomfortable silence. So, we went outside but still didn’t know what to do. So, we just sat there. Eventually,she got on her phone and I was left alone staring off into space. I thought about my day and what had happened and what I could have done better. Soon I got the idea to watch something on Netflix, because anything we could do would be better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...