Wednesday, April 17, 2019

SOL#11

I sat in board game club, on the brown rug on the floor next to my backpack and three friends next to me, laughing and shouting, while I sit, trying to do my homework. I wished that I could do board games in board game club, but no one else wanted to, I couldn’t. Everyone was instead yelling and laughing, throwing a ball around the room. This wasn’t my thing, and that was why I was sitting to the side of the room on the floor. Backpacks and ipads were next to me and all around me it seems. Sometimes I would look over at my friends and couldn’t help but smile at how crazy they were being. I sat thinking about life. I had just finished battle of the books. My group had gotten in 4th place, which I was satisfied by. Soon, I was back in reality and noticing what was happening around me. I heard my friend screaming/laughing next to me. I couldn’t tell which one it was. I honestly didn’t care what she was laughing at. I could just hear the craziness in my ears and the chaos in my mind. I just wanted to get my homework done so I could relax at home. Eventually, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...