Thursday, April 11, 2019

SOL #4

I took out my ipad and my headphones, as I was instructed to do by the teacher. Then, we were told to exit out of any apps except for one called TestNav. I almost never have any unnecessary apps open, but I checked just in case. I didn’t, as I thought, so I just went onto TestNav and sat there, staring off into space thinking about nothing in particular. Then my teacher gave more instructions and my attention snapped back into reality. I did as we had been told and the test was about to begin. After that it blew by like a breeze. I read articles, passages, questions, and answers. I wrote and wrote until my brain was sore. Then, I was done. I raised my hand and waited for my teacher to come over to log me out of the test. Then I put my ipad away and took out my book to read. I knew I needed to finish this before next Tuesday, which was the battle of the books competition. For some reason, I really wasn’t in the mood to read at that moment, though. It may have been because I just took the ELA IAR test, I thought. So, I took out my ipad and went onto edmodo.com to see what we were doing in class today. I scrolled down the list and saw “Thursday, 4/11”. Then I read what we would be doing and I wasn’t to excited for it. Then I remembered that I had to do my slice of life for today. So, I got on my Slice of Life google docs and started to write.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...