Tuesday, April 9, 2019

SOL#2

Each week on Friday I have a guitar lesson at a small store down my street where they have music lessons and I had taken 3 years of guitar and ukulele lessons. On this Friday I took my guitar and placed it into its case and clipped each of the small pieces of metal to secure it in order to make sure it didn’t fall out on the walk to the music store. My mom and I put on our jackets and opened the door to start our short little walk. We walked down the alley past our backyard and garden, then through the small gate at the back of our fence.Then, we hurried down the alley past garages and garbage cans. Soon we were at the Dunkin’ Donuts by my house. There we took a turn right and headed down that sidewalk with the cars zooming by us. Once we got to the intersection leading me to the music store, my mom kissed me goodbye and sent me off to cross the street and go to my destination. Once I got there, I opened the big door leading to the shop. Then I turned to the left and into the room where the lessons were taught. My teacher met me there and we went to a back room to start my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...