Wednesday, April 17, 2019

SOL#10

I walked into my block three, ready to work on the project we were currently doing in this class. We were building towers out of limited materials to see if we could build the tallest tower that would survive an earthquake. My partner and I hadn’t been doing very well in this. We had built one, then destroyed it because it didn’t work, so we had nothing at this point. So, I was excited to start again. But, when we got in class, my teacher started telling us stories and jokes. I would have normally enjoyed this but today I wanted to work. Then, my teacher pulled two tables to make a sort of triangle shape. Then, he made students stand in the triangle and tell the truth. He called it the “Truth Triangle”. This was sort of funny to me but I still wanted to do my work. Minutes later, we were dismissed to lunch. I walked down to the lunch room and quickly started eating my lunch and talked to friends until we were dismissed to go back to class. I went back to class, hoping my teacher might let us do the project. But, instead he gave us free time. It turns out that there were others who wanted to do work, though. So, he gave us the choice to either work or do free time. So, I finally got 20 minutes to work out of an hour long class. So, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...