Sunday, April 21, 2019

SOL#13


I sat on the bed with my new book, reading and solving the puzzles lined up with the book. This book was by my favorite author and I had been wanting it for a while. Now, I was covered up by the blanket reading each word, enjoying the story and internalizing the information. I was beginning to get cold in this air conditioned house that I sat in. I reached to the bottom of my bed and grabbed a red sweatshirt that actually belonged to my little brother, but I was too freezing to care. I put my arms in it and left it like that because it was too small to put it all the way on. Then, I pulled the soft, blue blanket up to my waist and layed back down. I held the book out in front of me and continued reading for a few minutes. Then, I forced myself to close the book and look at the clock. We would be going to church soon and I had to get ready. So, I rolled out of bed, still trying to keep the sweatshirt on my arms. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower and jumped in to take a shower. Once I was done, I took the bathrobe and walked to get my clothes and got dressed. Then I walked to the steps and took my boots and sat on the steps to put them on. I laced them up and and tied them, standing up and running upstairs to get my jacket. I didn)t need it, but I still wanted to wear it. Soon, we would leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...