Wednesday, April 10, 2019

SOL #3

I opened the door to the band room and saw only a few people sitting in the chairs liming the room. I heard the teacher in the room tell me to get my guitar. So, I walked out the door and down the long stairs to the main office and found my guitar sitting against the wall there. I took it and headed back upstairs, maneuring my guitar through doorways and other students walking by. Finally I was back upstairs and in the band room, sitting in a chair, waiting for everyone else to arrive. My guitar was propped up against my legs until I decided to place it on the floor instead, Finally, my group came and we all went to the back row of chairs where there were spots open. Then, everyone gathered in the room and the vice principal told us to begin. I suddenly hear music playing, songs being sung, dances being danced acts being acted, and instruments being played. It was all a blur until it was my group’s turn. We walked up to the front of the room. I could sense my friends panicking but somehow I wasn’t. We were announced and I strum the guitar with all my might. Then the song began. I could faintly hear my friends standing there next to me, sing quietly, nervous at what others may think. I focused on playing and I tried my hardest to make it sound amazing. Apparently it did because I heard clapping all around me as I walked back to my seat. This was so intense for my group mates and I, and it was only the practice talent show!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...