Sunday, April 14, 2019

SOL #6

I got into the car and buckled my seatbelt. I sat there for the five minute drive thinking about what we would do once we got there. Then, the car pulled over to the side of the road and my mom said goodbye to me. I said it back then opened the card door and ran to my friend’s house. Her mom opened the door and I said hi. She said it back and let me into the house. My friend was standing there and we walked to her room and sat on her bed. We opened the computer in front of us and got Netflix on. We discussed what to watch for a few minutes then finally came to a decision. We turned on the movie, which she had watched before but I hadn’t. An hour and a half later the movie was done. It was an okay movie, in my opinion. Then we scrolled the pages and found a movie that neither of us had seen before. It had the same actor in it as the previous movie and it had a similar plot. Then, another hour and a half later, the movie was done. By this point, I was becoming very tired because it was around 11:00 at night. I wondered why I was so exhausted because this was only a little bit later than when I usually go to bed. Then I remembered that I had gotten up at 6:00 that morning, so the mystery was solved. During the next movie, I fell asleep and by the time I woke up my mom was coming to get me and I sleepily went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...