Tuesday, April 23, 2019

SOL#16

My work for the class I was in was finished and I now had freetime. I looked around for a few minutes and thought about what I might do. I looked at the book that was in my pile of things and thought about reading for a little bit. But, I decided to first check on my ELA class page to see if we were doing anything that day that I could get a headstart on. I clicked the link to get me on google and I saw the familiar pale grey screen that had the lighter grey bar on top. I clicked that bar and brought my hand over to the small white button in front of me that had an “e” on it. I brought my finger down and pressed it. I could see the smaller “e” appear on the bar at the top. Then I quickly typed “dmodo.com” after the “e”. This brought me to my ELA class page and I scrolled down to look at the schedule of the day. It said that we were writing down our vocab words of the week. I then was about to start writing down then but I decided that I should wait until I got to class. My teacher would give us time to write them down so I might as well use that time. So, I was going to go back and read my book. But, I decided to put a hold on my book reading a little bit longer and do some other work. I knew I had already done my slice of life blog for that day, but I decided to write one for the next day, so I would be free then. That is the blog you are reading at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...