Thursday, November 30, 2017

True scary\funny story

       Hello, here is a true scary or funny (it depends on how you look at it) story.
One day, when I was probably six or seven years old, my family and I were just hanging out in the back yard. Then we noticed that there were a bunch of dolls in the alley. My neighbors usually leave out things that would go to the garbage, unless someone sees them and takes them. The dolls we saw were in pretty good condition, so, my mom said I could take one of them. I walked over there and looked at them. There were about maybe, thirteen or fourteen of them all together, just in a big pile. The one on top was the one I picked, though. I took her down and saw that she was one of those big dolls, that at the time was just a little shorter than I was. Now, she is about to my waist. I carried her in and my mom looked at her. She said we had to wash her clothes and maybe wash her off before I could have her, but, that was fine with me. That night, I sat her right by my bed as I went to sleep.
       In the middle of the night, I woke up and saw that the doll wasn’t there. Then I completely freaked out, crying and screaming. I was convinced that the doll had come alive and walked away. But, my mom knew instantly what the problem was. She yelled from her bedroom, “I moved the doll so you wouldn’t be scared of it when you woke up! She’s in your closet.”
       I have never really been scared of the doll, but, thats not the case with other people. My brother hates her and thinks she’s the devil or something. I always find him hitting and punching her. My mom gets mad though, because she looked up the doll and found out she could be sold used for $115, and that’s what she plans to do when I grow out of her. Also, when I have friends sleep over, they make me hide her somewhere, because they are terrified of her.
       I know this story wasn’t very scary or funny, but, it was scary enough, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...