Monday, November 20, 2017

2nd quarter goals

       I had plenty of goals for quarter one, some of them I accomplished, and some I didn’t. One of them was to get no falcon fouls. This was one of the goals that I accomplished. Another of my goals, which was for the whole year, was to finish 10 books by the end of the year. In the first quarter, I finished 4 books, which is almost half of my whole year goal. If I continue at that rate, I will have read more than my goal by the end of the year, 16 books. I am also starting to set goals for the second quarter. One of my goals I set for myself for quarter 2 is, I will try to write more on my blog posts. I feel like I haven’t been writing as much as I could so, I will try to write a couple more sentences on each blog post. What will you try to do this quarter?

1 comment:

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.
    One of my goals for this quarter is also to write more on my blog as well as read more books. I love that you've accomplished almost half your goal already! That's great!

    ReplyDelete

Reflections on Genocide Project

1- What is the most beneficial/most important thing you have learned throughout this project? Explain.         The most important thing ...